Monday, March 2, 2009

Beaches are nice to walk on



Monday again! But what a beautiful day. Having packed kids off to school successfully I decided to treat myself and P1 to a walk on the beach...

Felt that this tree definitely deserved some recognition for being so pacific islandy.

The beach was gorgeous and full of people (and dogs) with the same idea as me. Takapuna Beach seems to be mainly populated by designer dogs and their owners, but this is a good thing as it keeps P1 interested. She also enjoyed the huge seagulls - are they getting bigger?



Token artistic shots....

Things livened up as usual when the boys got home from school. R5 fancies himself as a mini Atlas. His goal in life currently is to be a wrestler. Or maybe a soccer player. Today he actually got me outside to kick goals with him. But I wasn't allowed to get as many goals as him.

P1 loves playing games with her big brothers...as long as they do what she says.

Luckily they usually do!

1 comment: